A course direction change of just a couple of degrees can make a difference long term. As an Executive Coach and Business Psychologist, my goal is to see people thrive and grow – and help someone become a better version of his or her work-related self.
I am a Licensed Psychologist with more than 30 years of professional experience and a subject matter expert in executive coaching, assessment and development. For more than 20 years, I have offered coaching services to businesses and senior professionals from Director through C-suite executives.
Customized Service Offerings
• Executive coaching for top tier leaders.
• Developmental coaching as part of a succession planning process.
• Coaching for technical experts who have taken on management roles.
• Coaching for executive’s at risk of derailing.
• Executive Assessment for Selection: To determine best hiring fit.
• Consulting with closely held and family owned businesses
• 360° Multi-rater feedback and development planning
• Executive Onboarding and Assimilation Programs
• Career Management and Reappraisal Programs
• Coaching for Managers seminars
• Team Alignment Programs
About Dr. Richard B. Marcus
• Licensed Psychologist with over 30 years of professional experience
• 20 years coaching Director to C-level executives from almost all industry sectors
• Independent consulting practice for 12 years, working with executives in more than 60 organizations
• Executive Coach for the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School MBA Program and its Advanced Management Program
• Previously Senior Vice President for Manchester, Inc, a career transition and talent management firm
• Earlier career as a clinical psychologist and business owner
• Board Member for several non-profits
Education and Certifications
• Licensed Psychologist / State of Pennsylvania
• Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, University of Pennsylvania
• Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Case Western Reserve University
• Graduate, Three Year Clinical Program in Family Therapy, The Family Institute of Philadelphia
• Center for Creative Leadership Benchmarks 360
• Management Research Suite of Leadership Assessments
• CPP Assessment Suite including MBTI, CPI, FIRO-B and Strong Interest Inventory
• Hogan Assessment Systems
• The Booth Company Suite of 360 Surveys